Your injuries are specific to your accident and your body. The way that your injury affects you and the way that your body may respond to treatment is also unique. That’s why, at MultiCare Medical in Papillion, we take an individualized approach when we treat your accident injury. And it’s why we offer a truly complete range of treatments and therapies, to allow us to prescribe the best, most effective, and most appropriate treatment plan for you.
What Happens After Your Diagnosis
After we’ve discussed your medical history, performed a physical exam, and performed the various tests including digital hospital grade X-ray and digital range of motion tools, you may be wondering what’s next. Once a medical professional is able to pinpoint your exact auto accident injury or injuries, you will then be put on a treatment plan specifically tailored for your individual needs and requirements. Our cutting edge state-of-the-art equipment allows our medical team to provide you with the best treatment options available. These treatments are all available on site at MultiCare Medical.
How To Pay For Treatment After an Auto Accident?
Even after an auto accident, many people will avoid medical evaluation after the incident because of cost, especially if there is no sign of injury at the scene of the accident. No matter what, after an accident, you need to seek professional medical attention right away – even if you don’t have medical insurance. At MultiCare Medical, we provide quality care for all of our patients, regardless of their current financial situation
Medical insurance is not necessary to provide care for our patients. Instead, we deal with the liable party’s automobile insurer to cover your treatment.
Our mission is to provide each and every one of our patients with the care and treatment for auto accident injures they deserve. Our focus is on individual needs in order to provide you with the proper care and adequate tools to get you back to living your best life. All of the tests, treatments, care, medications, and supplies you’ll need to get back on your feet are provided under the same roof at MultiCare Medical in Papillion, Nebraska.
Comprehensive Treatments and Therapies in One Location
Below are a few of the accident-injury treatment modalities MultiCare Medical’s team use to resolve your injury and help you get back to living your life:
- Medical pain management – If medical pain management is necessary in the short-term to facilitate your overall treatment plan, we provide those right here in our office using trigger point injections, joint injections, therapeutic Botox injections, and more.
- Physiotherapy – Our doctors and providers will craft a therapeutic plan specific to your injury, and you’ll be guided through hands-on therapies designed for your individual needs. Physiotherapy is, like exercise therapy, a highly effective treatment modality used for the majority of auto-injury cases we see.
- Chiropractic Treatment – The primary tool of modern chiropractors is spinal manipulation also known as spinal adjusting. Chiropractors also utilize a variety of physical medicine and rehabilitation approaches, along with nutritional advice to strengthen and balance the body. They may utilize traditional modalities such as ultrasound, microcurrent stimulation, laser therapy, traction, and heat and cold applications in addition to spinal manipulation.
- Therapeutic ultrasound – Ultrasound isn’t merely a diagnostic imaging tool. Very high-frequency sound waves can stimulate tissue, increasing blood flow in the treated area and speeding up the healing process. Therapeutic ultrasound can also help decrease pain by reducing swelling.
- Braces – Strains and sprains are just some of the problems that can result from a car accident. Our medical professionals are highly experienced with the various techniques of bracing. The key to proper bracing is our unsurpassed familiarity with the types of forces and injuries involved in auto injuries.
- Traction – Traction is a term for the practice of straightening or relieving pressure particularly in the spine and is beneficial for specific kinds of injuries. That is why it is part of our comprehensive range of treatment options and therapies.
- Myofascial release – Myofascial release aims to relax contracted muscles, improve circulation, and stimulate the muscular stretch reflex. Myofascial release is soft-tissue therapy directed at the fascia, which is the tough, elastic connective tissue that wraps muscle tissue and most other structures in the body.
- Electrical muscle stimulation – Electrical impulses can elicit muscle contraction, much like the electrical impulses sent by the brain. Our medical staff may use electrical muscle stimulation to prevent muscle atrophy, relax muscle spasms, increase blood circulation and re-educate the muscles.
- Strengthening & conditioning – The goal of any auto-injury treatment is to get you back to what’s important: living life! After an injury, treatment and recovery can result in deconditioning and loss of strength. Even if no loss of strength or conditioning is present, improving in these areas can help reduce pain and facilitate a faster and more complete return to activity.
- Massage therapy – Hands-on therapeutic massage can loosen soft tissue, relax muscles and improve circulation, all of which can reduce pain and help you make a complete recovery.